Juergen Graner is founder and CEO of Globalator (www.globalator.com), with offices in Austria, the UK and the USA. Based on his extensive experience as CEO and his work with CEOs around the world, Juergen has bundled his expertise on how to enable successful business growth through transactions together and delivers his services under the brand Transaction Based Growth Management™.
Besides using it, Juergen also shares his know-how in Transaction Based Growth Management™ through the following venues:
• Keynote speaker at conferences
• Tailored company workshops
• Academic coursesTo learn more about Juergen Graner's profile, please visit: www.jgraner.com
- Select quotes from participants at Juergen Graner’s lecturing activities
- "Juergen Graner brings a great new paradigm to IP management and monetization, proposing to certain extent an alternative to licensing to maximize the value of IP. He willingly and very competently shares his decade's long experience on utilizing IP assets to fuel company growth, structuring its strategy with the ultimate goal of an exit through acquisition. Most of us in the IP management field have experienced a licensing negotiation turning into acquisition of the company, however these rare events usually happen by chance and not as a result of a defined strategy from the start. Juergen's focus, delivered through carefully crafted case studies while always underlining the human side of all transactions (in particular in the context of acquisitions) is a fresh new perspective. Juergen has an engaging, interactive, accessible and charming style of delivering relatively complex content that leaves the audience wishing for more, to the point of foregoing coffee breaks."
Omer Hiziroglu, CLP
Founder of IP.CAMP
Managing Partner TLS.IP
- "Juergen Graner's lecturing style is very interactive and highly motivating, which guarantees learning in an enjoyable environment. He offers a unique perspective to managing acquisitions, packed with practical and useful advice as well as examples from his global experience as CEO and transaction manager in many countries around the world. The advice and thinking models provided were so easy to understand and at the same time very powerful. Such a unique experience bridging Asia with Europe and the USA is not easy to find elsewhere. Therefore I would highly recommend Juergen Graner to any organization that wants its employees to really understand how to make international acquisitions work."
Business Development Manager
Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA)
- "As the Association of Science and Technology Professionals we measure every session for relevance and presentation from the perspective of the course director and the audience. Juergen's sessions were exceptionally well-received on both counts - indeed he received higher appreciation than any other speaker on the course (the average appreciation being 4.4/5). Given that this was not an audience he knew and that he had little time to structure and prepare his session, this was a very impressive achievement. It is not many experienced practitioners who can turn their hand to running educational sessions and be quite so effective from the get-go. On this basis alone I would have no hesitation in asking Juergen to speak to pretty much any audience should the need and opportunity arise."
Course Director ASTP
Executive Director Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, London Business School